Do you have Microsoft Office on your computer? Do you subscribe to Microsoft 365 but not really using it to its fullest? Let us show you how to do word processing using Microsoft Word! In this 2-hour class you will learn:
- Getting Started with Word
- Creating and Opening Documents
- Text Basics: Formatting, Indents & Tabs, Line and Paragraph Spacing
- Inserting Hyperlinks, Breaks, Columns, Page Numbers or Headers & Footers
- Inserting Pictures, Shapes, Textbox, Tables or Charts
- How to Share, Print and Download if using Microsoft 365
**Bring your laptop, tablet or smartphone to access Microsoft Word. Learning how to use Microsoft Word will be difficult with just a smartphone. It would be best to have a laptop or a tablet if you have one. You must also know how to use these devices confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.