What is Google? In this 4 hour class, broken up into 2 – 2 hour days, you will learn all there is to know about Google!
- The Google Drive (cloud storage)
- How to navigate in Gmail (send, search, sort)
- How to create Google Docs (letters/reports)
- How to create Sheets (spreadsheets)
- How to create Slides (slide shows). If you already have an account have your username & password ready for class.
- How to use Google Photos and the benefits
- How to Google Calendar to organize your scheduled events and share them with others
**Bring your laptop, tablet or smartphone to access all things Google. Some Google apps will be difficult with just a smartphone. It would be best to have a laptop and a mobile device if you have one. You must also know how to use these devices confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.