- This event has passed.
June 19, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you want to have everything that you love on the internet in one place…just waiting for you to look at when you have time? Pinterest is a wonderful way to keep all the things you want to discover together in an organized manner. From hobbies…to recipes…to decorating ideas…to travel. Whatever you love, you can find and “pin,” creating visual bookmarks to look back on at any time. Share your pins with friends and family…just another wonderful way to stay connected! During the 2 hour Pinterest workshop, you will learn the following:
- Basics of Pinterest explained
- Steps to set up a Pinterest account & create a profile
- Discuss & set security and privacy options
- Meaning of “Pin and Follow”
- Follow other Pinners
- Create boards on Pinterest (Public & Private)
- Install the pin it button to your web browser
- How to Pin, Repin, Send or Like
- How to upload your own pin* You must bring a device (laptop, tablet, iPad, or smartphone) with you to this workshop. You must also know how to use this device confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.