- This event has passed.
Music for Your Mobile Device
March 6, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Music for your Mobile Device, March 6th (11:30am-1:30pm CST) $40
Do you enjoy listening to music? Do you have cd’s at home that you’d like to have on your smartphone or tablet? Do you want to learn how to create playlists to listen to what you want, when you want? How about learning about some of the best music apps? During the 2 hour Music for your Mobile Device workshop, you will learn the following:
- How to upload music to your laptop.
- How to get music from your laptop to iTunes or Google Play Music
- How to create playlists of all your music
- Some great music apps that are free
- Apps with subscriptions
- Using a Bluetooth speaker with your device to listen to your music at home
** You must bring a device (Apple or Android) with you to this workshop, as well as a laptop and several cd’s that you’d like to get onto your device. You must also know how to use this device confidently as this is not a workshop on how to use your device.